Five for Friday: Weekend Away Edition
As you might have seen on Instagram, it was wheels up for these chicas this week so I thought I’d give you a peek inside my bag to give you an idea of how light we pack while on the road in Europe.
First up: the bag absolutely positively cannot be a roll suitcase. As much as I adore their practicality when flying to the US, in Europe, cobblestones make things way too difficult when you're in a rush. Instead, my carry-on is actually a men’s Liebeskind canvas bag I’d bought for the gym. Its outside pocket fits my laptop so perfectly, I use it for two days away.
In addition to the undergarment essentials, inside you’ll find:
- Dermalogica moisturizer and cleansing gel sample-sizes
- Amazing flannel pjs to keep the bed linens off my skin and prevent itching
- An extra pair of flats (just in case too much walking gives me blisters)
- The By Malene Birger dress in the picture because it is virtually wrinkle-proof. Seriously.
- Running gear. Of course. Because 5k a day keeps the illnesses away.
And if you're curious what we've been up to during these days away, follow along over on our Insta account!